Thursday, December 18, 2008

God Working in Our Lives

Sorry for not posting any blogs for all these weeks. I truly apologize to those that have followed and prayed for us. So much has been happening in our lives the past few weeks. God has been moving and shaking things around for Briston and I.

I don't know why it still shocks me and amazes me how God can move mountains, open doors, close doors, make impossible things (impossible in our eyes only) happen!! BUT it does continue to blow me away how God works. I am in awe and trying my best to enjoy the journey although it is painful at times. I am walking in Faith with GOD these days!

There is so much to tell, so many stories, so many changes, so many blessings, etc. etc. etc. that have happened in the last few weeks. GOD IS SOOOOOOO GOOD!

God has such an amazing plan for Briston and I. I don't know what it is or the specifics, but I know his blessings are already around us. God has strategically placed people, places, circumstances, and events in our path the last few months of our lives as blessings. There are always angels among us (see previous post). READERS --- Never under estimate the acts of God and God's blessings for you through the people, events, or places you come in contact with on a DAILY basis!!! God can and does use anyone and all of us to speak, act, and bless people.

Thank you Lord, for all your works and your angels. Thank you for loving us all so much. Your ways are better than anything I can imagine or even pull together myself. Please continue to provide me the strength and courage to surrender it all to you. In Jesus' name - Amen.

1 comment:

Gloria Rodriguez said...

its about time sister...whoot~whoot :o) You are back. Girl, I know what you are talking about....and how speechless we can be @ times... Keep posting Chica