Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year - New Beginnings

Happy New Year! Welcome to the year 2009....

The new year is here and I feel so blessed to enter this year with a "new lease on life" (as the phrase goes). It will soon be exactly one year since I accepted Christ back into my life and what an amazing experience it has been. A time of healing, repentance, forgiveness, commitment, and so many other things (just a total overhaul! lol..) God has transformed me, renewed me. His love, grace, and peace have now filled my heart. Thank you Lord.

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! 2 Corinthians 5:17


This year is going to be a year of many more new beginnings for me and Briston. We are going to continue to move forward with our passion and thirst for the love of God so that we can continue on our life journey of reaching our "God Potential"!

God has a great plan for us and I am excited about what God has in store for us this year. What new challenges? What kind of blessings? Who will we be blessing? Where does God want us to go? In what ways will God use us to bless others? I can dream of many things, but I can not even come close to imagining what He has in store for us - it is always bigger than what I can imagine!

God wants the best for all of us and has good plans for all of us. It is all up to us to accept His love! May the peace and grace of our Savior Jesus Christ be with you all! Happy New Year.....

1 comment:

Gloria Rodriguez said...

Well put my sista! 2009 here we come. It's been a blessing doing life with you and Briston :o)