Monday, May 25, 2009

Getting Away

I was invited to the Keys for the Memorial weekend by my younger Brother and his friends.  Those that know me well, know that I love fishing, boating, camping, and the Keys.  Those activities have been a part of my life since I was born.  Therefore, I was SO excited to go and spend some time doing the things that I no longer get to do often.

God always has a lesson to learn.  During just two days, I realized and grew a greater appreciation for the life I do have.  I am so incredibly blessed!  This weekend I clearly saw with my eyes how blessed my life truly is!  God’s intended purpose for our lives.

Lord thank you so much for opening the eyes of my heart to see your beauty and blessings.  Lord thank you for blessing my son and I with your PEACE and LOVE!

1 comment:

Lindy Osten said...

Liza--God IS good, isn't he....good to see you back in blogworld...Lindy