Saturday, November 15, 2008

Angels Among Us

Ever wondered what an angel looks like? I believe that God sends us angels all the time. I think many of us miss the opportunity to identify them as an angel sent by God because God uses regular every day people as his angels. You see, I believe that I have been a recipient of an angel sent by God. Yes, my son is the most precious angel God has sent me, but I am referring to an angel that God has sent as an every day person of the world. This angel is sent to help, bless, encourage, give a hug that is needed, or just any need.

For me, the angel I want to tell you about today is an angel God has sent to help me with a work project. Months ago I was assigned a very large project and felt overwhelmed with the task ahead of me. I was uncertain that I would be able to manage this project on my own. I prayed for God's help, strength, wisdom, anything God could give me to get through it. Well, about a month into the project a Project Manager was hired and my project was the first project he was assigned to manage! Talk about God sent!!! This project manager was sent straight from God - UPS delivery (UPS = U Prayed Sister!)

Now months later and near completion of the project, I truly realize that God did in fact send me an angel. So, I tell you all - DO NOT underestimate anyone - I mean anyone - that has provided you any kind of assistance. It may just be one of God's angels serving you!

1 comment:

Gloria Rodriguez said...

Yes, I think we can sometimes forget that very important fact....There ARE angels all around us. There just waiting for us to believe and receive.