Monday, November 3, 2008

The start of the journey of Blogging

Well, Hello world! I am new to blogging. I have a dear friend that has been blogging for a few months now and she has inspired me and has planted a seed in me about blogging. Since the day that she made a comment to me about me blogging, I have been thinking about it. It has weighed heavily on heart. For the past few weeks I have experienced, felt, and thought of many things that God would want me to share with the world. So here I am!

I do want to warn you all - I will be sharing my deepest thoughts and emotions. God has placed this task on my heart in order for me to break the chains and bondage that I currently struggle with. So, my prayer is that all of you will encourage me and grow with me as I 'cruise' (not run! It will be a while) through my journey of becoming a better Christ Follower, Mom, friend, daughter, sister, co-worker, leader and woman. Know that I can only strengthen and become better at any of these roles in my life through the Love of Our Lord Jesus Christ! So, it will be a journey to grow closer to Him and to seek His peace, love, joy, forgiveness and happiness.

Thank you all, in advance, for your love, encouragement, and understanding. Jesus tells us in John 15:12 "to love each other as He has loved us." Thank you for your obedience to God's commands. I am honored and humbled to be able to have the opportunity to share my journey with all of you. THANK YOU SO MUCH for cruising with me!

God Bless you. Love you all,
Liza

Happy Birthday Gloria! This post is dedicated to you. Thank you for loving me and for being the light of Jesus Christ!

1 comment:

Gloria Rodriguez said...

My SISTER, My friend, this is SO beautiful! This is going to be an amazing encouraging avenue that God will use to bless so many. I can't wait to see what's next :)

Your words are too kind Liza. It's an honor to call you friend. Love you girl..