Thursday, February 12, 2009

Recovery Time

As many of you know I had surgery last week. Everything went well - thank God. So I have been home recovering this entire week. It is funny how God puts situations in your path so that you can STOP and REST!

In these last few days I have had some very deep, internal, soul searching time were I have gotten really close to God. I am so glad that this surgery took place and forced me to rest. I am at a place of 'full surrender'. I am experiencing so much freedom. I am not worried, I know that everything will be OK, and that God is with me every step of the way.

I am excited about my next steps. Where is God going to take us? These days have helped me realize that there are BIG changes coming. I don't know exactly what is around the corner, but this overwhelming peace from God that I have in my heart tells me that it is all going to be OK.

I promise that I will keep you all in the loop and up date with all the happenings.

1 comment:

Heather Palacios said...

I DIDN'T KNOW U HAD A BLOG?!??!?!?!?
You're awesome. from the 1st time I interviewed u, fresh off of ur accepting-Christ wknd. There's something special about u & u r so reaching ur HUGE potential 4 God. Thx for choosing to do that w/ us, @ FRC. Ur family, girl!